Automatic Battery Charger
• 7-Stage automatic charging with protection features
• Ideal for 4WD’s and light commercial trucks
• Superior charging & maximizes battery life
|INPUT||220 -240V AC 60Hz, 307W|
|OUTPUT||12V DC, 10,000mA|
|BATTERY SIZE||40-200 Ah, 12V|
|WATTAGE||10 Ampere 12V DC|
|CHARGE TIME||7-24 hours|
|INPUT||220 -240V AC 60Hz, 547W|
|OUTPUT||24V DC, 10,000mA|
|BATTERY SIZE||40-200 Ah, 12V x 2|
7-STAGE AUTOMATIC CHARGING:
• Fully automatic battery charger with 7 charging stages.
• Protects your battery from being overcharged. So you can leave the charger connected to your battery indefinitely without fear of damaging your battery or the charger.
• A very comprehensive and accurate charging process that gives your battery a longer life and better performance compared to using traditional chargers.
• Suitable for most battery types, including Calcium, Gel and Lead Acid batteries. Can also help restore drained and sulphated batteries.
STEP 1: DESULPHATION
Removes harmful sulphate deposit before charging begins.
STEP 2: SOFT START
Soft start increases battery life by gradually introducing power to the battery.
STEP 3: BULK ( CONSTANT CURRENT )
Charges the battery at maximum rate. Battery is charged to 80%.
STEP 4: ABSORPTION ( CONSTANT VOLTAGE )
Charge rate slows down so that the battery can absorb more power and reach 100% charge. Towards the end, the current is gradually reduced until no more power can be added without over-charging the battery.
STEP 5: BATTERY TEST
Tests whether the charging of the battery is successful.
STEP 6: RECONDITION
If battery fails the BATTERY TEST, the RECONDITION mode will automatically introduce a low constant current for a period of 4 hours. Then the charger will go into float charging mode. This stage can recover batteries from a deeply discharged state, increasing performance and battery life.
STEP 7: FLOAT
Maintains the battery at 100% charge without overcharging or damaging the battery.
NOTE: If the battery’s terminal voltage drops below a lower limit, the charger automatically goes back to the beginning.